CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

10 kg? eleh, kacang je tu..


I’m on diet, starting TONIGHT! Yes, On D I E T!!! That’s why wife and children took dinner without me. Hahahahahahaha…. I am almost 70kg and that will be the heaviest I would ever be, this is certain. I knew it, and will make sure that this 487th attempt to downsize me will definitely be a success. I will weight less than 60kg by Hari Raya. This is SO going to happen, Hari Raya is so far away, I just need to lose 1 kg per month… Reasonable target, don’t you think?

I had made many attempts before, but all failed for reasons beyond my control, you see, like my wife good food (Yes, SINFULLY GOOD! Who could resist her famous Nasi Ayam, or Nasi Biryani or even Ikan Goreng? And whenever she thought that I needed to be fed with something if I did not take rice during lunch, or skipped dinner, she will make me some cokodok or goreng pisang or makanan2 sejenisnya. Was it my fault that Malay foods are almost all goreng2an, or made with santan, or very berlemak or such?) And suddenly my friends will all decided to invite me for some makan2 or balik kampung time during this time also. Can you blame me if food in my kampong was all tasty & VERY delicious and I wouldn’t find them in KL, even my favourite lempeng nyior? See, it’s not my fault at all. It’s not my lack of determination; it’s just not polite to ignore the rezeki being offered to me. BTW, I am invited for some kenduri during the school holiday in about 1 week time? Why does everyone want to get married during school holiday??

I will go to bed earlier tonight, AND GO WALK tomorrow morning! Yes, I will wake up early, and after my solat subuh will go walk along Jalan Cempaka, turn right to Kg Pandan Dalam, then Taman Angsana Hilir, down to Desa Pandan, to Taman Maluri via Jalan Kg Pandan, then to Pandan Jaya, and Pandan Indah and back to where I started. That will be > 20km right? And again on Sunday & Monday. Oh, I so will be slimmer this Hari Raya. Perhaps, with a six pack to show off too? YOU will be updated on the progress, people, if you care to know.

Ciao.

1 comments:

4-a&nazrah said...

almost 70kg? Alah, doesn't matter lah, i tak heran pun..hehe, anyway, good luck, we'll wait and see.......